Wood, Fiberglass, and Vinyl window and door manufacturers that we measure, order, install, service and warranty.
The first question I hear from buyers is “What is the best window?”
Our answer is always the same. We are interested in one thing.
“WHAT IS THE BEST WINDOW FOR YOUR HOME?”
If you are planning to sell your home in the next few years, you may want to install windows that will pass the strictest inspection. Yet, you need not spend unnecessary money on features on the windows or doors that you will not benefit you over the long term.
If this is your permanent home, we may talk higher performance windows with additional features.
You might label this, “window therapy.”
OR AS I CALL IT, “EDUCATING THE HOMEOWNER!”
We’ll explain everything. Then, it is your call.
WHICH WINDOW IS BEST SUITED FOR YOUR HOME?
Ferguson Industries, Inc. does not use long drawn out sales pitches and high pressure sales tactics.
Tricks such as limiting a sale to one day only, sales promotions that only last a week or two, or presenting you with a proposal and then constantly calling you with price decreases are not our way of doing business.
We promise to give you a detailed itemized proposal for the windows and door systems you are comparing.
WE WILL EXPLAIN IN DETAIL THE PRODUCT, LABOR AND MATERIALS TO INSTALL THAT PRODUCT.
IT WILL BE FAIR. THAT’S A PROMISE!!!
"Our intention is to give you information on the high performance, yet affordable windows and doors that will suit your home the best.
- We will give you the U-Value for window products you are interested in so you can compare for yourself, how energy efficient the windows will be.
- We will also give you a detailed labor breakdown sheet, so you know exactly what you are getting.
- We will include labor, materials such as aluminum coil, foam insulation, installation tape, caulk and interior and exterior wood casings, specified in species and size.
- All the windows and doors that we will sell you, will have an NFRC sticker on the window, showing the U-Value of the product that will match the U-Value on the proposal that you sign, so you can be sure you’re getting exactly what you pay for.
Ferguson Industries has installed over 120,000 windows and doors in the past 22 years. Our record with the Better Business Bureau is A+
We welcome you to look at over 1,500 references from our completed installations book, installed in the past 5 years when you visit our showroom, located at 16065 South LaGrange, Orland Park Il. 60467.
Ferguson Industries, Inc. will never offer a phony sales pitch like the following you have seen on tv, newspapers, magazines or discount books. You will see offers like –
1) Buy 1 to 4 windows and get 1 to 4 windows free.
2) Buy 1 to 4 windows and get 1 to 4 windows half price.
3) $1.00 labor installation or free installation.
4) Never be undersold
FERGUSON INDUSTRIES, INC. WILL NOT USE THESE SALES PITCHES, BECAUSE WE RESPECT YOUR INTELLIGENCE.
You know you can’t operate a business by pretending to give things away or by pressuring you to sign a contract before you are ready.